- Ship your pallets to our distribution center in Minnesota. Our distribution center serves as the hub for Schwan’s Home Service and is upheld to the highest possible food safety and quality standards
- Using our large-scale semi network, we distribute the proper quantities of your product to each of our 10 fulfillment centers
Cold Storage & Transportation Expertise
Frozen Ecommerce Order Pick, Pack & Ship
- We specialize in shipping frozen food direct to consumers. Whatever frozen food you’re selling online – ice cream, meats, meals, pizza, you name it – we can ship it
- We support both subscription and on-demand business models
- All orders are shipped UPS from our fulfillment centers
10 Fulfillment Centers = 1-2 Day Shipping, Everywhere
- Schwan’s Home Service has the largest direct-to-consumer frozen fulfillment network in the US. By leveraging this existing network, we’re able to reach the entire US population in 1-2 days ground, including the majority in just 1 day.
- We reach over 70% of the largest metros in the US in just 1 day ground.
We Meet Your Brand Standards
- We’ll ship your orders in our standard cooler and box, or integrate with your custom branded packaging. Simply ship us your branded cooler or box and we’ll take it from there.
- Need us to insert special marketing pieces in the orders? We’ll place these in the boxes according to your standards, at no extra cost
Dedicated Account Manager
- Each of our 3PL clients receives a dedicated account manager who acts as an extension of their team. Your account manager will work to understand your business inside-out; ensure your orders ship on time and accurately; provide regular scorecard updates and inventory reports; and answer any questions you have
Inventory Reporting & Management
- We’ll send you regular inventory reports formatted to your needs.
- Additionally, we will replenish our 10 fulfillment centers using the inventory you ship to our national distribution center. Our supply chain teams use sales history data to ensure every fulfillment center has sufficient product to fulfill orders, without the risk of “stranded” excess inventory in any location.